|Noted Cheap Pizza Lover|
9) Why is Garmin so unclear about, and yet so concerned, with what I like to do?
8) Is Geico's main message with their Peter Pan ad that young people suck, so buy insurance from us?
7) Does Ameritrade feel that ads with quarterbacks only work if there's a painted moron screaming in the corner to punctuate things with a sad attempt at humor?
6) Should someone tell Citizen about smartphones, and that no one under the age of 45 is likely to buy a watch ever again?
5) Can I watch anything on an Apple TV for more than a second?
4) Isn't a charm memories gift just a pop quiz on how little you know about your beloved, or how tragically limited their life is?
3) Are Amazon Prime users prone to small horse canoodling?
2) Shouldn't we do special things for our veterans without the need to have beer companies sponsoring the activity?
1) If you are spending less than $7 on a franchise "pizza", haven't you already made many compromises?