|Hard On Earth|
9) Wouldn't people who are fearless at 50 refuse to join a retirement organization that's mostly about securing coupons?
8) How do hellish open floor office plans help to sell delivery services?
7) If Refund Season is so lucrative for H&R Block, why are their ads in black and white?
6) Can I buy a Kia without enjoying complex piano music?
5) Considering that younger people care much more about mobile devices, should AT&T really stress their history of phone work?
4) If I get insurance through Progressive, do I have to eat with a smarmy pile of paper?
3) Are only the relatives of military people able to have ridiculous businesses that serve unsatisfying small amounts of food?
2) If you bring beer to a chardonnay party, aren't you just really cheap and tone-deaf?
1) Why does Ford have to break so many stones, and does breaking stones help to sell trucks?