|The Call Is Hawt|
9) Who else associates Febreeze with slobs who are trying to cover up their horrible hygiene with a hideous chemical reek and nearly no effort?
8) Why would people in diners want Peyton Manning to sing a commercial jingle, and how does this sell insurance?
7) How are we supposed to respect a new luxury car brand that won't spring for color film?
6) Is Peyton Manning's depression about making cupcakes for Papa John cronies as palpable as it appears?
5) Do I have to be trans to get transfarency from Southwest?
4) How many of the Samsung Galaxy products burst into flames?
3) Is there something about using Autotrader that causes a man's daughters to look for affirmation through kicking?
2) If I get the Jet Blue card, will I be doomed to a life of isolation and an utter lack of boundaries?
1) Isn't it obvious that a medication isn't for everyone, in that no medication is?