|Another Big Fan Of Ads|
9) Does buying a phone from AT&T cause idiotic internal monologues and walking into solid objects?
8) Will Visa be satisfied with anything less than 100% of the purchases at an NFL game, and if not, what measures are they willing to take?
7) How fast can the Best Buy marketing and advertising staff be strung up by their genitalia for starting holiday gifting a full week before Halloween?
6) Is Southwest the go-to airline for people who secretly hate their jobs, and as such, enjoy that level of, um, service?
5) Can someone check in on Peyton Manning, as he appears to be going more than a little insane in retirement, what with hiring cheerleaders and announcing the arrival of food?
4) How, exactly, does butt-dialing people help to sell car insurance?
3) Did the marketing team from Chevy pay full price for the emoji ad concept, or did they farm it out to someone's tween?
2) How did Subway get a season to cut a sandwich, and doesn't that speak to a certain lack of freshness?
1) If I buy a Pixel phone, will I be unable to comprehend how VR works, and become like a dog being shown a card trick?