|Take your hat off indoors, you mook|
9) Is Alexa going to kill itself when confronted with an eternity of living with Garth Brooks?
8) Does the rest of America snort in disbelief at the idea of an endorsement from an Eagles staffer about how they are trying to win championships?
7) Can science come up with something that Chris Hardwick won't shill?
6) Is the choice of James Brown to say "you feel better" in connection with shopping at Wal-Mart on Black Friday intentional comedy?
5) Will I be attacked by a guy with a chain saw if I go to Car Max?
4) If I get faster Internet connection, will I use it to document my child's idiot stunts?
3) Are Honda buyers prone to having their life affected by giant god-like humans that exist just outside of their perception?
2) How do off-putting sitcom stars and half-naked swimmers sell computers?
1) If you've gone "nose blind", but don't actually remove the source of the odors, aren't you the living embodiment of an asshat?